Thursday, February 26, 2009

March Meeting: Rabbit, Run

As we wait for spring to arrive, let's read Rabbit, Run to honour the recent passing of John Updike. The next meeting is tentatively scheduled for 7:30 pm on Thursday, March 26th at Amy's house. The address is unit 5101 at 200 Lougheed Drive; look for the row of townhouses between Loutit and Leiner Gate.

Anyone wishing to suggest alternate dates or meeting places, arrange to borrow or lend a copy of the book, or offer or request a ride to the meeting can do so in comments to this post. Everyone is welcome, so I hope I'll see you in one month!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Does anyone have a copy that I can borrow when they are done? The library has one but it is checked out and there is someone ahead of me holding it. Thanks, Tracy.

Amy said...

I ordered a used copy from Amazon, I'm waiting on it to arrive and will try to get it read to lend to you.